Medical related courses are the most marketable university courses in Kenya. But not all medial related courses are marketable. Since 2020, Nursing,Pharmacy and Medicine graduates are on high demand because hospitals are overstretched with Covid patients. As a result, more and more nurses and Medial Doctors have been absorbed.
Since the demand for medical related courses has increased exponentially, getting admission to such courses is hard—you have to score high grades. But there are a variety of levels of studies, Certificate,Diploma and Degree. Choose a level based on the grade you scored in KCSE.
If you are interested in pursuing Medial Related course in Kenya, here is a list of the best ones:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Pediatrics
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Health and Production
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Health Informatics and Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Records and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
Apart from the courses listed above,you can also pursue any medical related course at KMTC.Here is the link for KMTC courses https://kmtc.ac.ke/list-of-courses
For those who have children in schools, always advise them to pursue medial related courses for them to secure their future. It’s better to pursue a diploma in pharmacy than a degree in Actuarial Science.
If you score A plain in KCSE,choose Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery without a second thought. After college, your starting salary will be above Ksh 150,000 per month.