Last week I passed the AWS SAP-C01 exam. With this exam, I was able to earn the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification. In the following lines, I will share my experience of the exam with you.
I am a Cloud Administrator in a Multinational Organization. We are working with the Amazon AWS Cloud platform. Due to a recent shift in my job role, I was required to earn the Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional. I am already a certified AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner which I did last year. That’s why I was very much clear about the plan to prepare for the certification exam. Keeping in view my previous certification exam AWS SAP-C01, I took the course material from DumpsCafe. I found the training material from DumpsCafe to be accurate and updated according to the guideline provided by AWS. For sure success in AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C01) exam DumpsCafe offers a money-back guarantee for beyond any doubt success. During my preparation for AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C01) exam, braindumps by DumpsCafe were very effective due to the authentic contents. DumpsCafe’s Training material for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C01) exam includes Exam Dumps, Practice Questions answers in PDF, and a Testing Engine. DumpsCafe training material is selected and compiled by leading industry experts. With the help of the focused DumpsCafe training material, I completed my preparation in two months which included one week of thorough revision. After that, I booked the exam. On the day of the exam, I was confident due to my solid preparation. As expected, I was able to pass the exam on my first attempt.
That how I earned AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C01) examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect professional role. This exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS.
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Implement cost-control strategies.
Recommended AWS and General IT Knowledge and Experience
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise
- Familiarity with a scripting language
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, and the AWS Management Console
- Explain and apply the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
- Design a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies (e.g., VPN, AWS Direct Connect)
- Architect a continuous integration and deployment process
This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, and objectives only. It is not a comprehensive listing of the content of this examination. The table below lists the main content domains and their weightings.
|Domain||% of Examination|
|Domain 1: Design for Organizational Complexity||12.5%|
|Domain 2: Design for New Solutions||31%|
|Domain 3: Migration Planning||15%|
|Domain 4: Cost Control||12.5%|
|Domain 5: Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions||29%|
Domain 1: Design for Organizational Complexity
- Determine cross-account authentication and access strategy for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements)
- Determine how to design networks for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements)
- Determine how to design a multi-account AWS environment for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements)
Domain 2: Design for New Solutions
2.1 Determine security requirements and controls when designing and implementing a solution
2.2 Determine a solution design and implementation strategy to meet reliability requirements
2.3 Determine a solution design to ensure business continuity
2.4 Determine a solution design to meet performance objectives
2.5 Determine a deployment strategy to meet business requirements when designing and implementing a solution
Domain 3: Migration Planning
3.1 Select existing workloads and processes for potential migration to the cloud
3.2 Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed AWS knowledge
3.3 Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution
3.4 Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud
Domain 4: Cost Control
4.1 Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution
4.2 Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure cost optimization
4.3 Identify opportunities to reduce cost in an existing solution
Domain 5: Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
5.1 Troubleshoot solution architectures
5.2 Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence
5.3 Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution
5.4 Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution
5.5 Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution
5.6 Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution
Cloud computing is one of the fastest-growing segments in the field of IT. More and more organizations are migrating to the cloud platform to reduce operational costs and minimize the on-premises IT infrastructure and overheads.
Amazon AWS is the market leader in commercial cloud services. With the highest numbers of deployment globally, its platform related skills are among the most in-demand credentials in the cloud sphere and this demand is steadily increasing with each passing year. AWS certifications are among the most acknowledged IT certifications in the market. The DumpsCafe SAP-C01 dumps will earn you AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification, an advanced level credential for AWS Solution Architects. This certification is a great acknowledgment of a higher level of competency packed with amazing career opportunities.