MPESA withdrawal charges for 2022 are not different from the charges for the year 2021.Those withdrawing from an Agent are deducted some money. To withdraw Ksh 1 to Ksh49, you don’t pay any money. The minimum withdrawal charges are Ksh 10 and it’s charged to those withdrawing Ksh 50 to Ksh100.The maximum withdrawal charges are Ksh 300 for those withdrawing Ksh150, 000.The maximum amount of money one can withdraw per transaction is Ksh150, 000.
Below are tables showing withdrawal charges for registered and unregistered users.
Withdrawal from M-PESA Agent
Transfer to Unregistered Users
Transfer to other M-PESA Users, Pochi La Biashara and Business Till To customer
Transfer to other Mobile Money Users
ATM Withdrawal Other Transactions Download mySafaricom App and transact on M-PESA. M-PESA charges will depend on the amount you are sending or withdrawing. You can use your M-PESA menu to buy airtime for your phone, or for someone else. This service is free and you will only pay for the airtime purchased.
- Maximum Account Balance is KSHs.300,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is KSHs.300,000.Maximum per transaction is KSHs.150,000
- You cannot withdraw less than KSHs.50 at an M-PESA agent outlet.
- To initiate M-PESA person to person self reversal, send the transaction confirmation message to 456
- To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another M-PESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on M-PESA.
- To transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID or Kenyan Passport.
- Dial *234# to view applicable charges or use M-PESA cost calculator on mySafaricom App
|Buying Airtime through M-PESA||FREE|
|M-PESA balance Enquiry||FREE|
|Change M-PESA PIN||FREE|