Steve Mbogo is a flamboyant Kenyan with wealth spread all over East Africa. How he managed to get where a million Kenyans have not is what is yet to be answered. The man has earned his name through his extravagant spending and lavish lifestyle that has left even his close friends speechless.
Recently, he hired a private yatch at Ksh 40 million, which hosted Trey Songz and Big Sean. He also spent Ksh 10 million during his birthday party.
To clear the air, we list some of his investments, which are the source of his wealth.
- He owns Capital Flow Enterprises, which is a luxury goods company
- He owns the Della Wine Estate
- He owns twelve four star hotels across the country
- Thirty two apartment blocks in Nairobi
- Two insurance companies in Uganda
- A flight training academy at the Wilson Airport
- Six night clubs in Nakuru, Kisumu and Nairobi
- Two law firms and three stock brokerage companies at the Nairobi Securities Exchange
Steve‘s net assets are estimated at Khs7 billion