Deputy President is a self-made politician who rose from a chicken seller to the second most powerful man in Kenya.
William Samoei Ruto, the most charismatic politician in Kenya, has faced controversies touching on land grabbing, corruption, ICC and political innuendos but has successfully overcome all. His political star is shining each day as he warms up to succeed President Uhuru Kenyatta in 2022.
Little is known about Ruto’s wealth but here is what the Rift Valley community leader owns:
- Home in Karen
- Home in Turbo, Eldoret
- Constructing a home in Eldoret
- Over 2,000 acres of land in Rift Valley
- Apartments on Jogoo road
- Apartments in Ongata Rongai
- Weston Hotel
- Shares in several companies
- AMACO insurance
- Investments in Transport Industry