Kenya Revenue authority offers diploma and certificate courses for students who want to major in taxation. The courses are best for any individual intending to work at KRA.Initially,KRA used to advertise graduate trainee positions, recruit and train graduates but they changed the system whereby those who go through the KESRA training is given first priority.
As a graduate, this is a wonderful opportunity to join KRA.
Kenya School of Revenue Administration (KESRA) is the Kenya Revenue Authority’s premier training school specializing in Tax and Customs Laws and Administration, and Fiscal Policy. Registration for the September 2016 intake is now open for exciting training opportunities in Tax and Customs Administration at KESRA.
Enhance your competitive edge by registering in the following courses;
- Diploma Programmes
- Diploma in Tax Laws and Administration
- Diploma in Customs Laws and Administration
- KCSE Certificate with a minimum aggregate of C plain, with a C plain in Mathematics and English
- KCE (O – Level) Division III with a Credit in English and Mathematics
- Certificate in Tax Laws and Administration / Customs Laws and Administration
- Certificate Programmes
- Certificate in Tax Laws and Administration
- Certificate in Customs Laws and Administration
- East African Community Freight Forwarding Practicing Certificate Course (EACFFPC).
- KCSE Certificate with a minimum aggregate of C-, with a C- in Mathematics and English
- KCE (O – Level) Division III with a Pass in English and Mathematics
Classes are held at KRA Nairobi and Mombasa campuses
For more information and registration contact
The Deputy Commissioner
Academics and Students Affairs
Kenya School of Revenue Administration (KESRA)
Times Towers – 8th floor
P.O. Box 48240-00100, Nairobi
Email [email protected]
Telephone : +254 20- 2814158/ 2814010/2810000
It requires an individual at least Ksh 150,000 to complete the whole training, which is intensive. But getting a job with the certificate is so easy.
Admission to the school is normally in September and May each year.