Kenya has a total of 42 banks,and each bank has a CEO/MD.We have prepared a list of CEO for all the banks in the country,which is up to date.
If you are interested to know managing directors and CEOs of major Banks in Kenya,below is a comprehensive list.
- ABC Bank- Mr. Shamaz Savani
- Bank of Africa- Ronald Marambii
- Bank of Baroda- Mr. Yatish Chander Tewari
- Barclays Bank Kenya- Jeremy Awori
- CFC Stanbic Bank-Philip Odera
- Citibank- Joyce-Ann Wainaina
- Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA) – Mr. Desterio A. Oyatsi
- Consolidated Bank of Kenya- Thomas Kipkemei Kiyai
- Cooperative Bank of Kenya- Dr. Gideon Maina Muriuki
- Credit Bank Kenya- Mr. Chege Thumbi
- Diamond Trust Bank- Ms. Nasim Devji
- Ecobank Kenya- Ehouman Kassi
- Equity Bank-James Mwangi
- Family Bank- David Thuku
- Fidelity Commercial Bank- NNAMDI J. OKONKWO
- First Community Bank- Omar Sheik
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank) – Victor Ezaga
- Gulf African Bank- Mr. Abdalla Abdulkhalik
- Housing Finance Group (HFG) – Frank Ireri
- I&M Bank- Mr Kihara Maina
- Jamii Bora Bank- Samuel Kimani
- Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB)-Joshua Oigara
- Middle East Bank- Dhirendra Rana
- National Bank Kenya- Wilfred Musau
- NIC Bank Kenya – John Gachora
- Sidian Bank- Titus Karanja
- Spire Bank- Mr. Tim Gitonga
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya- CEO Lamin Manjang
The list was compiled in 2016 by Venas News and will change from time to time.
Most of the CEOs in local banks are above 40 years and have worked for at least 10 years in the banking sector.