Samsung Note 7 Explodes in Pocket, Catches Fire and Causes Serious Injuries to This Man (photos)



A middle aged man is nursing serious injuries after his Samsung Note 7 device exploded and caught fire in the pocket.

The man had just purchased the phone from a Samsung shop only to be disappointed by the unfortunate incident.

While raising his frustrations, the victim said:

“I started feeling pain in my pocket and when I tried to enquire the main cause, I realized the phone had exploded and had caught fire. But the damage had been done”

The man has already been admitted at a local hospital.