To be marketable in Kenya you have to pursue the best degree course, which is in line with the current job market.St.Paul’s University offers over 70 degree courses but not all the courses at the university are popular.
The university has grown to become one of the most popular private universities in Kenya, but despite attracting thousands of students, there are questions over the quality of education in the institution. What makes Kenyans wonder more is “why almost every politician enroll for a degree course at this university”?!!
Venas News wish to list the best degree courses you can pursue at this particular university and become a hot cake in the Kenyan job market. This list is based on how fast graduates are recruited into various companies irrespective of the universities they attend.
The list is as follows:
- Bachelor of Arts in Peace & Conflict Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and Security Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Education (Special Needs)
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Development & Education
- Bachelor of Business and Information Technology
- Master of Education (Early Childhood Studies)
- Master of Arts in Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations (MA-ICMR)
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Development Studies