2018 KCB Foundation High School Scholarships Application Period Now Open
The application period for the KCB Foundation high school scholarships is now open.
These scholarships provide bright children from needy backgrounds a chance to access high school education they otherwise would not have benefitted from.
Application forms are available at all the KCB Branches countrywide or can be downloaded on link below.
Who is eligible?
- The applicant must have completed their KCPE in 2017.
- The applicant must have attained the prescribed county cut off marks (refer in link below). Details are available in posters in KCB branches countrywide.
- The applicant must come from a needy background.
- The applicant must have sat their KCPE exam in a public primary school and have an admission notification to a public National/ Provincial/ ex-County secondary school.
How to Apply
- Applicants should complete the form in full and all relevant supporting documentation should be attached.
- The application form will be available until 15th December, 2017.
- Applicants will attend the interview in the county where they sat their KCPE exam. The interviews will take place on 16th December, 2017 in centers countrywide.