Kenyans are crazy, imagine this is how they describe our politicians!
- TOTTENHAM is like William Ruto, came from nowhere , taken the position of Big Boys ,the big boys try to remove him from top but it’s like he is here to stay.
- MANCHESTER CITY is like uhuru kenyatta, very rich, has the best people around him and in 2013 he bought the best striker (ruto) that won him the trophy (state house)
3. LIVERPOOL is like Raila , very noisy, telling Everybody how far he has come, how great his father was but can never achieve what the big boys can do
4. MANCHESTER UNITED are like Kalonzo Musyoka, very unstable, was once the talk of the town & promising but slowly depreciating, you can’t tell what they want today they shine tomorrow they are beaten by a small team.
5. CHELSEA is like Gideon Moi, has everything, has a rich father who is never satisfied with his sons average performance, despite this in possession, his performance is below average.
6. ARSENAL is like Musalia Mudavadi, always there to be seen, they look like a serious competitor but their performance is totally terrible, he is simply a perennial competitor
7. HARAMBEE STARS is like Moses Wentagula…. ‘beaten at home’ but still claims to have the ‘National’ support