Director Field Human Resources
The Director Field HR will drive strategic HR processes in the field, providing necessary support to and checks with Regional HR Managers
We are looking for someone who will…
• Provide high quality, consistent and professional support and advice on Regional Human Resources policies and procedures to managers and employees across CBM International Field Organisation world-wide, with a specific focus on organisational capacity evaluation and -building.
• Oversee the Human Resources functions for all the CBM Offices in all CBM regions by managing the effective recruitment and staff development processes and coordinating the performance management process; by ensuring the contextualisation and enforcement of standards (e.g. HR Handbook), capacity building, and quality assurance/ control, with a view of enabling HR staff in the region to achieve their objectives.
• Oversee and provide guidance on compensation and benefits policy and implementation
• Provide advice on regional and country requirements and support other HR project initiatives within the wider CBM International HR team as necessary.
• Drive organisational development by supporting the Regional Hub Directors (RHD) to put in place processes, systems and structures that will help to improve the ongoing operation of the organisation on a continuous basis.
• Lead RHDs and Country Directors (CD) through fair and transparent organisational development processes, in accordance with good practice, CBM organisational policies.
We are looking for someone who has…
• Graduate and/or relevant professional qualification in HR Management/ Development, Leadership or Organisational Development
• Requires minimum 10-15 years’ experience in Human Resources Management with significant organisational development experience or related fields, in a complex, international organisation (preferably in the INGO context)
• Proven record of accomplishment of effective contribution as a member of a senior management team
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and work styles to execute development and capacity building activities at a high level in a fluid work environment
• Ability to work diplomatically and with sensitivity with individuals from a variety of cultures, professions and personal backgrounds
• Advantage of lived experience with disability and / or experience of working with persons with disabilities or promoting disability rights a distinct advantage
• Persuasive and engaging communication
• changing priorities and under minimal supervision
• Fluent English
The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Child Safeguarding Policy.
CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position. For further information about CBM’s inclusion policy, please see Here.
If you feel that this role would be a good opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter in English to this address: [email protected] Application deadline: 31st August 2018
The role is a 2 years Fixed Term Contract and is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
This position has a national compensation package and is subject to local employment and immigration laws.