Our client, a well-established bus company is looking to recruit an Assistant Workshop Supervisor. He will be responsible for making sure the team is running as efficiently as possible, ensuring a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients. Oversight of inventory, purchasing and supplies is central to the job.
• Assist in workshop work-floor activities
• Ensure buses are repaired in time and verification of job cards.
• Facilitate quick release of buses to go on route while at the required standards
• Ensure all job cards are allocated to the mechanics
• Preparing workshop reports
• Attendance of company management and departmental meetings where required.
• Prior workshop working experience
• Understanding of stock management systems
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Leadership skills
• Experience in negotiating and working with suppliers
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to engage and motivate others
Monthly net salary: Ksh. 40,000/negotiable
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please send your application to [email protected]