INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The National Youth Council (NYC) is a state corporation domiciled in the Ministry of Public Service, Youth and Gender Affairs which came into being after the enactment of National Youth Policy (NYP) (2007) and the National Youth Council (NYC) Act (2009). The broad mandate of the Council is to provide oversight to facilitate the representation, inclusion and meaningful participation of the youth in all national development processes.
One of the Divisions of the NYC is the Youth Participation Hub whose objective is to provide the youth with work exposure; an opportunity to gain practical experience in their respective fields and grow in their skills and knowledge. The Council is looking for a qualified, exceptionally creative and innovative Graphic Designer to join the youth participation hub on internship basis.
Description of duties
- Creating visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Preparing layouts and other designs for NYC reports, documents and other IEC materials.
- Putting together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design and updates
- Degree/Diploma in relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates;
- Copy of National Identification card;
- Portfolio of design work done
- Individual Medical cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or other reputable medical scheme firm
To apply download form NYC/REC/01-2019/20 fill and submit with your application letter, CV,
certificates, testimonials and Portfolio of design work done through Email: [email protected] by 16th August 2019 or Hand delivery to our offices at Bruce House Standard Street 8th Floor Room 809
Chief Executive Officer
National Youth Council
P.O Box 23677-00100