If you want to purchase Safaricom home fibre,how to pay for the services will be the most important question.Safaricom MPESA Paybill Number for Home Fibre is 150501.
There are three ways in which you can pay for the home fibre:
Through MPESA Paybill
- Through USSD
- Bonga Points
Payment through MPESA paybill number:
The first method is to
- Use M-PESA PAYBILL no. 150501 and key in your Safaricom Home Fibre account number under the account number section
- Go to MPESA
- Select Lipa Na MPESA
- Select Paybill
- Enter Business Number (150501)
- Enter Account Number(Fibre Account Number)
- Enter Amount(e.g Ksh3,000)
- Enter MPESA Pin and press send.
You will receive a message from MPESA that your money has been received.
- Via USSD,
- Dial *400#
- Select Manage your subscriptions
- Select your preferred package and make payment via M-PESA
- Via Bonga – this allows you to pay for your Safaricom Home fibre subscription using Bonga points. Simply dial *400#, select manage subscriptions, select your account then select renew subscription, select the account no that you are renewing, then select bonga points. You will then confirm payment and input your service PIN. A confirmation SMS will then be sent to your number confirming your successful payment.
One advantage of using Safaricom home fibre over other internet services is that it’s cheap and convenient. It can also be used by as many people as possible.