Below is the fee structure for Kenton College Preparatory School:
ADMISSIONS PROCESS YEAR 2
Thank you for your interest in Kenton.
- Kenton accepts children after their 6th Birthday.
- The admission process may start 2 years before intended year of entry.
- Effective September 2019 Kenton School fees will be KSh 640,500/- per Term.
- There are 3 Terms per year.
- School fees are marginally increased at the beginning of each academic year.
- School Fees are due at the beginning of each term.
In order to start an admission process, please provide the following details:-
- Full Names, Date of Birth and Gender of the child.
- Details of the current school the child is attending.
- Names and contact details of the parents (please include email address and cell numbers).
- Provide details if a previous application has been made, including one for another child.
- Request a Parents (ONLY) meeting with the Headmistress, Ms. Weston. This will include a tour of the school.
Once these are received the application process will commence as follows:-
- A Registration Form will be given by the Headmistress at the Parents’ meeting. If you wish to continue with a formal application the Registration Form needs to be completed and returned before the assessment date and be accompanied by a non-refundable Registration Fee of KShs. 15,000/- (made payable to Kenton College Trust), and a copy of the child’s passport.
- Assessments: Year 2 sibling assessments will be held in October/November prior to the year of entry. Year 2 non-sibling assessments will be held in January prior to the September year of entry.
- After the assessment is complete, the Headmistress will communicate with the parents as to whether the child has been accepted into Kenton or not.
- If accepted, there is a non-refundable Admission Fee of KShs. 150,000/- payable to the school.
- Acceptance of admission is subject to (a) receipt of the Admission Fee and (b) Parents agreeing to and signing the Parent Contract.
- For successful applicants an Induction Day is held in June.
Parents and children are welcome to attend our Open Afternoon, usually held in November.