1. They contain a lot of Potassium
Avocado contains a lot of potassium, more than bananas.
Potassium helps in reducing blood pressure, a major cause of heart attack, kidney failure and heart attack.
2. Avocado can help one lose weight
Avocado contains about 3.6 grams of fibre which your body needs to boost the digestive system.It also contains oleic acid which helps in brain relaxation.
3. Helps in stabilizing blood sugar
Avocado contains monounsaturated fat, which slows digestion and helps keep blood sugar from spiking after a meal. A diet high in good fats may even help reverse insulin resistance.
4. Avocado protects pregnant mothers as well as unborn babies
Avocado contains folate which reduces the risk of birth defects.
5. Avocados Lowers Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels in the body
Cholestrol causes death and if it’s excess in your body it can lead to heart attack. Eating avocado reduces the levels of Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels in the body
6. Avocado can help in preventing cancer
Avocado plays a major role in reducing the risks of getting deadly disease cancer; it reduces side effects of chemotherapy in human lymphocytes.
The fruit can also prevent multiplication of prostate cancer cells in the body.